Saturday 9 November 2019

The Day We Met

I still remember the day we met
it was a crowded corridor
but my eyes could only find yours.

Those beautiful eyes,
that belongs to you
flattered me on the first look
I wanted to take my eyes off yours
it felt eternity
I have no fault.

I do remember, the look on your face...
the sweet smile 
that emerged on your lips
it faded quickly
as if  you did that only for me.

Wanted to hug you that time
in front of all
but what could have I done
the place was wrong.

Your eyes staring
not leaving mine
I wanted them to be there
all the time.

You step closer
I held my breath
Your touch made me forgot
what I really wanted to say.

Your eyes speaking everything to me
but  then also,
you spoke what I wanted forever
"You're the best
thing ever happened to me."


1 comment: